Friday, June 13, 2008

Writings...

Ha, wrote this down in camp after smsing Ivan back in camp. It was really mind-blowing, because as I wrote, the writings became personal revelations for me, ha.

"God, come let Your presence be with me, wherever I go. I want to have Faith and Success. Faith in You, that is unwaivering, that stands and trust in You completely, which through that success comes. Because success comes from the Giver and only when we are focused on You, can success come and that we become effective for You to use!

Confidence, that we know who we are in You, that no one judge us, but only You can, because You have called us as Your children and Your people whom will impact and change this world for You. And You say it's already done!

Prayer, that Your hand moves before we do. That it's already birthed in the spirit and a vision of it given, then we do practical things to attain that vision birthed!

Audacity, fight and persistence, that no matter what happens, we hang on. Holding on to what You have told us and shown us."

It was really a prayer actually, as I can't really pray in camp, so the best alternative, is writing down my prayers, ha. Envisioning them as I write them down. Describing in details what I see with my spiritual eyes, that we go to the thousands, rising up many leaders with HOGC ingrained in them.

I am so looking forward to attend one of those prayer meetings in church that I've heard so much about. 4 - 5pm, 8 - 9pm. I'm really going to attend one of those whenever I can.

We are no longer just doing the ministry, but we are tapping on God, while doing the ministry. That God gives us the strength, the provision, the vision of His plans and His ways, and we do accordingly to His ways instead of how we would do it.

It's a really exciting phase that we are going through, let's flow with the church.

"4th dimensional thinking, envision, prayer, faith and success, confidence, audacity!"

No comments: