Sunday, June 22, 2008

Random.........

Today was a good day. Pastor How shared with us the next phase of our church and it was simply mind-blowing. Wells won't be writing much about it here, because you have to attend service to find out more, so please attend tomorrow's service at 3 - 5pm!

Wells, one thing that Ivan blogged about is really true and I think even Pastor How shared about it today. And that is that we need to know who we are and what we are good at, and not lose them. Meaning that we stay focused on our strengths and use them. Not saying that we don't bother about our weaknesses, but that we should stay focused.

Wells, been really missing people recently, ha. Wells, it's quite weird but it's like even though I just met them hours ago, hours later, I'm already missing their company, ha.

Ha, not sure what I'm blogging about today, think it's time for me to go, I'll try to blog a proper entry another time, see ya!

No comments: