Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love....

Hey hey! Ha, wells, haven't blogged in the past days, but things are amazing....

Went out with Ivan on Monday night to do some training to prepare him for his napfa. Wells, it's really important if you are a guy, because if you pass napfa, it equals to.... 2 months off from your NS service of 2 years! So yeah, gotta pass, gotta pass, gotta pass... It was good, though after that my knees hurt due to a past injury, but it's just a great feeling helping people, making others successful. (I will still help, so just let me know when you need to ;))

Went for a medical appointment today, though there wasn't any results and since I had time to kill, I asked my dad out for lunch, ha. It was just good time spent with my dad, talking to him, about work, about the family, my siblings, etc. Wells, my family's not one that really talks, so these kind of one of ones are really precious ya know... Also I've spiritually adopted my family, I'm going to see them saved! God show me Your way!

Wells, that aside, I've been really feeling different recently. It's like I just want to make the effort to love people and just talk to people when I can. I don't know how to put it, it's like what Pastor Joakim shared during schools' seminar, when you are close and connected to God, your love will overflow. It's really how I've been feeling recently, it's like when I see people, there's just compassion for them. I think it's so true, that love for people is so so important. I think regardless of how we are doing in our lives, love for people must never be compromised. It's not about what you feel, but just doing it, then feel it. Like what Pastors always share with us, we don't feel first, then do, we do first, then feel!

With so many things happening, I need my 8 - 5! God, open it! I see it in the fourth dimension! But I still trust You regardless for the outcome. Ha, I know it sounds weird, but I'm also in a weird circumstance regarding camp, ha. Ask me and I'll share it with you in person.

Also prayer meetings have been amazing, it's really a time where all of us come together and have one heart and one mind. I believe that we as HOGC will be like that with our Pastors and our Leaders! Oneness in the body of Christ.

Let's grow in Love, because Love of God has become our calling. To love God and to love people, with that, we'll love life!

No comments: