Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Excites me, makes me happy

Haha, I love my life. Though previously, I've always been complaining about camp and about my frustrations about it, but I've finally come to terms with it, ha.

I've learnt that it's really not about how much time you spend, but rather what you make out of it. I think we hear this alot, but only when we put it into practice, then we see the effects of it.

Anyways, had a super fun day yesterday just hanging out with Ivan, Jordan, Nicholas Luo, Nadine, Sin Fei and Chew Theng. There wasn't anything special in what we were doing, but just being with them was already super fun. We crapped alot and just had fun with one another!

Also, today was good. Went for prayer meeting today and was really refreshed. Though in the beginning I was quite unfocused as I was doing sound, ha. Which was something that I've not done in ages! But still it was fun, kinda miss the times I used to touch the soundboard back in Henderson, ha.

But during the last 20 minutes of the prayer meeting, when I decided to just abandon the soundboard and focus on God, God really spoke. Was just praying for the church and just crying to God that the 1,000 of us need to be really strong. And that we'd have the touch of God in our lives, where when we see our life, we can see God's hand in it!

I really can't wait for this week's service because Pastors are really going to share many things with us, about the next phase of the church and about Korea. It's really going to be powerful! Also realised that many things have been happening in church and that we've really been growing recently. Think it's like what Pastors shared, that when we really seek God, things just happen. It's like God's literally building the church recently.

I can't wait for the future, when we are all free from PO, from army, from school. It's really that time when the church is going to fly, to beyond the thousands. I'm just so excited. I really love my life, even with the ups and downs in it!

Lastly, for all those who are going to take their exams, do well! Faith and Success! Hope you know what I mean

No comments: