Thursday, June 5, 2008

Accounts anyone?

Ha, been writing much back in camp and it's been good. I have finally found my 'space' in camp, ha.

Wells basically its a place where I can spend time on my own with God in camp and it's like what the Bible says, the 'Secret Place'. It's a place of power and presence of God, a place where we receive revelation from the Living Word of God. I just went back to read proverbs and through it, received a deep and personal revelation, and of course wrote it down in my journal. Like Pastors always shared with us, when we receive a revelation, we must always write it down because we don't want to end up forgetting it!

I realise that the problem always lies with us. Sometimes we think, "God, why aren't You speaking?" or "God, where are You in this?" But if you really look carefully, God has always been there. It's just that we were so blind to see it. During those times, all we see is mainly the problem, and we just can't bring ourselves to see upwards. Even though we might be faithfully praying, but we lack the faith for the prayer. And when we just give up regarding the problem, all of a sudden you see God's hand in it and His hand moving in the problem!

Even for myself, I'm still learning and also growing from faith to faith. Knowing God in deeper and more personal manners, also really growing to love the Word of God and prayer all over again. And also, accountability! It's something I think we always need to have and also something that we need to have in our lives, because I think without accountability, we lose control over ourselves. Let us grow to be people who are accountable to our leaders, not just informing, but really accountable, meaning we always check before we do something! I want to grow to be more accountable too!

Love life! And attack it! Don't let it take you down, but rise rise rise!

No comments: