Friday, June 6, 2008

Songs...

Ha, remembered the lyrics of this song and the bridge was one of the most powerful points for me;

"See now, the King of glory
Love of God, become my calling
Father, I surrender
All I am to You forever"

It was very funny about how it popped up to me, it was in service and we were worshiping with this song when we came to the bridge and the lyrics became like a image to me, ha... It spoke about so many things in just that short verse.

Focus on God, which is what we need to do. And now that we're saved, loving God and spreading the love of God has become our calling, surrendering to God all that we are and that we are His forever. It was so so powerful when it became like that. It's a personal revelation! Ha.

Also, read Ivan's blog and was really impacted. What is the fear of God? That's also something I want to have a revelation about. Like Ivan shared, it's some thing we all can read about in the Bible and in books, or even in sermons. But it's really different when it comes to a personal revelation, because you finally understand what it truly means!

"God, open my eyes and ears to hear what You have to say!"

Lastly, it was good hanging out in church abit today. Though there weren't many people around, but still it was good. Benny is super cute, just hang out with him for most of today, ha. Just love hanging out with the Zone F people, Benny, Leona, Jordan, etc. They really do remind us of ourselves back in the Henderson days.

I believe that Zone F will really grow, not just in numbers, but in spirit as well. Having Pastor Lia and their Leaders there, the anointing and DNA will be passed on to them. And I know that they will run with it, the next generation rising.

Also been hearing and reading many things from people. I'm excited seeing and hearing that people are rising up. It's really the season! Beginnings of leadership and many will rise this year, the potential that you have is there, but are you willing to do the work that is needed to unleash that potential?

Keep rising people, the year is yet to end. End it with a blast!

No comments: