Monday, June 30, 2008

The Day

Ha, today was a great day!

Above just having service with Pastor Josh Kelsey, it was discipleship class with Pastor Lia! It's been a long time since I was last involved in a class, and it was just a great privilege to have been invited to one!

The worship team was super funny, we had a nonsensical session, where we were all just disturbing one another. Wells, we really are a team that has come far, from the beginnings in Henderson till now. It's really been one incredible journey!

But wells, that aside, really learnt alot about myself through the class today, ha. We need to be self-motivated people, which is so true because only we can motivate ourselves!

Wells, also met up with Nadine and Sinfei, ha. Was just talking to them and they asked me about my testimony, ha. Shared it with them and was really refreshed, ha. It was really deep sharing, about my journey with God, things that I've learnt, etc. Then Nadine also started to share abit about her past, ha. I was just really happy and glad talking to them, I can really see both of them going far in God!

Above disciple class, talking to the both of them really made my day today, ha. Also was traveling home with Ivan and co was also good. Where else can you find true friends except the house of God?

Soccer's starting soon, wells I hope that Spain wins, but Germany might prove otherwise.... Nights!

No comments: