Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you (tomorrow)

Ha, was present during Phenomena's worship prac and heard them sing this song, 'Heart of Worship'. Anyways, before talking about it, decided to type out the lyrics of it:

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
It's all about You
All about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord
For the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
All about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath

Just really love this song, because it's really just simply.. a heart's cry. A heart that is coming back to the simple basics of our Christian walk, just loving God. Know that we've been busy, doing the work, planning, meetings, etc.

And truly there is no better time to just come back to the start, the heart of worship. Where it's just all about God and myself all over again. Remember one thing Pastor Lia shared with us about this song, and that is when you sing it, it's really a time where you come back to the heart of worship again.

A time to re-focus, back on our true love, our first love. Remember Pastor always sharing with us, we need to always remember the Giver, not the gift. The Lord of the work and not the work of the Lord.

I am so so looking forward to service tomorrow, I can't wait to be there to experience God. Please please please, give me the time off! God I believe that You will open the way!!!!

Yeah, just wanted to write this out, ha. The song's really stuck in my head and my heart now, ha. Am listening to it while typing too, hope you can feel the excitement that I'm feeling as I just type this!

Tomorrow's a great day, it will happen!

No comments: