Tuesday, April 29, 2008

E.N.J.O.Y

Been dying to blog in camp, but wells, due to obvious constrain, that had to wait and here I am back to blogging, wahaha.

Wells, things have been better in camp, rather I've learnt how to 'enjoy' camp. Wells, it's quite hard to explain, but was reminded about what Pastor How shared with us, that if our environment cannot change, then we got to. So since I can't change the fact that I'm still on shift work, then I just got to enjoy it till 8 - 5 opens then, ha.

I think one thing we all need to do, is that we need to enjoy our lives. Enjoy where we are at, of course not losing sight of the vision ahead, but yet, be happy at where you are at, at where God has placed you. Like Pastor How shared before, that we are happy with our progress, but never satisfied. Because there are always great things ahead for us! So as for me, it's the same, hahaha.

Was also talking to Darren that day back in camp and he said something that really made an impact to my perception about army. Is that maybe, just maybe, it's God's way to tell us to forget about ministry for this season, and focus on Him all over again. Thinking about that, sometimes it's so true, that we hold on to what is in our hands so tightly that God is unable to move for us.

So yep, I'm not holding on to ministry so tightly anymore, as in for this season. But I'm still holding on to my weekends! I need my weekends to be secured so that I can still be in church on the important days! God, open the 8 - 5! But regardless of what happens, my faith and trust in You will not waver.

Yeah, it's been a more 'enjoyable' time in camp, after my mentality has changed, ha. God's always good, in your valleys or in your mountain tops, God has always been there. It's just that we're so blind to not seeing it!

"Here I am, all over again. Do as You will to me, that I become who You want me to be. Thank You Lord, Amen"

No comments: