Monday, April 14, 2008

This is a first....

Ha, haven't blogged in a long long time, thus, this is a first in a long long time, ha.

It's been quite a while at where I am, and I'm just looking forward to the day that I get out of it, where I get back the freedom to do what my heart so longs to do. Till then, I just got to persevere on till it comes. Like what Pastor Lia said, go through it week by week and by the time you know it, you're out of it, ha. Pastors really rock, ha.

Wells there are so many things that I would like to write, ha. But most of them are in my journal, and looking at it, I don't know what should I copy from it, ha. Think I seriously lost much of my writing skills due to a huge lack of writing, ha.

Anyways, that aside, I think things have been amazing. Everyone's really going to the next level whether it be on a individual basis, a CG, Zone, Church, etc. Church has really been going from glory to glory, from the days in Henderson, to FTMS to now presently Singpost. Looking back, God really has been with us, provided for us and really saw us through everything. I'm so looking forward to where else will God be taking us in the next few years!

Also, been really getting to know new people, ha. Though some of them have been in church for almost 2 years, it's only recently that I really got to know them and it's amazing seeing how the grew and also how they are rising up so quickly and strongly. A new generation is really rising, and with this we know that we're going to get to the thousands quickly.

We can smell it, feel it, think it, dream it. We've even come to the point to touch it, now we're going to go for it!

Many thoughts in my mind, can't really gather them together, ha. Maybe till the next time when I get everything together, ha. Till then, keep going people! I'll be back soon!

No comments: