Friday, April 18, 2008

Hmmmm..... think, think, think

Ha, blogging in church, am using Elgin's laptop since I don't have mine, ha.

Gotta be back at work tomorrow, meaning... I'm going to miss the weekend because of it. But thank goodness I managed to talk to my 'manager' about it and thus I'll be able to make it on saturday! But still... it's sad that I'm going to miss out on sunday... and the exciting stuff that's going to happen!!! Really want to be able to do something too! Not just see, but rather participate.

Anyways, that aside was again thinking about stuff while walking around in church, ha. Think I've got tendency to think too much, ha. That's why it's always good to hang out around with people, keeps your mind off thinking, you get what I mean?

Ha....Just felt that we really need to come up to the next level, ha. Like really really go up the next level, ha. Remember Pastor shared during vision weekend that the Church is moving to the next level of being HOGC 2.0. Wells, above that just being the Church's vision, I think we must also be people who take it and run with it. Like Pastor How shared, that it's not just for the church, but it's for very individual! Meaning that you, me and everyone else out there needs to come to 2.0 individually too!

Also that we need to know our strengths and work on it, but of course, we do something about our weaknesses. Not just focus on our strengths and cover-up our weaknesses! Also, was praying and thinking about God's vision for me personally back at 'work' after the service that Pastor Lia was sharing about vision and was really reminded about many past visions and dreams.

But through that saw an incredible big picture, ha. That everyone's individual dream and vision is not only for us, but combining it together it forms the big picture! The vision of church, impacting all levels of society and all walks of life! So yeah, truly no vision is too small in the eyes of God because it plays a part in the body of Christ!

So yeah, you, you and you are important! Don't think you aren't cause you've taken a place in our hearts! Hang on there!

No comments: