Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Comments people, comments

Ha, yesterday was super crazy, ha. Was really tired from camp and didn't really get to talk to Ivan, just went crash and slept, haha.

Wells that aside, was really rested after that and just hanged out in church, observing rehearsals and hearing sound too, ha. Missing the times where I'm back in the team, but wells, we got to do what we got to do, ha. So I'm going to stay in serving my national service time for the remaining 1 year plus before I get my freedom again

Anyways, been really catching up with many people the past week. Great to see that many of them have progressed and are still hanging on in this race, ha. Just enjoy catching up with people, it's time like this where you can really share your heart with them.

Secondary schools' camp in a few hours time! It's going to be good! Please do not miss out man, I so want to go, but wells, like I said, got tot serve my term first, haha. Also Pastor Tan's coming this week, so service is really going to be power-packed and other than that, the most important people are coming back too! Pastors! Church is going to be normal again, haha!

Oh yeah, something came up to my mind when I was catching up with everyone this past week. I realise that the longer that we have been in church, above just seeing how much the church has grown, for us, it's really no longer us who live anymore. Because whatever we are doing now, actually affects people indirectly. You might not feel it, but you've got no idea how much you have in your hands, ha. So like Pastors shared with us long ago, we really need to live a life for OTHERS!

I want to live that life, what about you?

No comments: