Tuesday, May 6, 2008

An amazing weekend....

Ha, read blogs back in camp, and yep. You guessed it, inspired to blog, wahaha.

It's really been an amazing week, having AI conference, which I heard that many people were touched and impacted. That God prospers those who put God first and who honour the Man and Woman of God, our Pastors! I think it's so true, we need to treat the Pastors and the Leaders right, and then, we will begin to experience God! God honours those who honour Him and our pastors and leaders are His representative!

Also was planning in camp, things that I got to do, things that I got to work on and also dreams for the future, ha. Though I've been having a headache the whole day, still planning really made me excited! I just cannot wait to see the future that God has in stored for us!

Anyways, just wanted to say, 'Devil! No weapon formed against us shall prosper! No matter how hard you try, our God is with us, His hand protects and guide us. You are too late, because we have damaged your kingdom, and grow the kingdom of God!'

Also what made the weekend amazing other than the service was the amazing conversation Ivan, Ernest and myself had on saturday night. We were talking about Henderson, and how things were in the past, and what was done that made the first batch of us strong! I really hope that you guys could just experience what we experienced. I believe it really would change your life and rever God and Pastors at a whole new level!

And lastly, it was worship team meeting on sunday. It was just great as it was my first meeting for the year! After the nation took me, I've not been able to attend any meetings. So you can guess, that meeting was real important to me, ha. I just can't wait to come back, it's going to back to basics, just alot of presence and anointing, while working on skills at the same time!

The future's going to be amazing...

No comments: