Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blogged...

Ha, I just sent Garrett and email which I've been dying to send 2 weeks ago, but it never really did happen cause whenever I wanted to type it, I became stuck in thought, haha.

Wells, Red Rain's coming and I'm really excited, I can't wait to see what they have in stored! But also, I can't wait to see the people come! It's going to be a sea of people, like the chinese proverb, 'People Mountain, People Sea'. Ha, if you don't know what that is, please do look for me ;)

Just love being around church people, was with them, playing basketball yesterday and it really made my day. The exercise aside, cause we played seriously crap basketball, but it was just the fellowship and talking that was enjoyable.

Also read through some blogs and it seems that the current phrases are, 'Giving glory to God' and 'Refocus'. They are cool phrases alright, and yet within these 2 phrases are full of depth in them.

Like Ivan shared, that we need to live a life that gives glory to God, cause honestly, we really are nothing without God and so... Let's live a life that glorifies God, that what we do is no longer about us and just completely about Him. That's really one the things God spoke to me about during zone F service last week, haha.

Focus too! Do what you need to do and dont be distracted, cause it's just so easy to divert ain't it? Stay on the narrow road, so stay focused! Ha, we all need wake up calls sometimes don't we?

Half a year's almost gone and many of us have really achieved much haven't we? I just cannot wait to see how the year's going to end and what else does God have in stored for us!

Mind's kinda like everywhere, ha. Wasn't easy typing the email down, hahaha...

No comments: