Thursday, May 8, 2008

C.H.A.N.G.E

Ha, everyone's been blogging, some having inspiring entries, some just having fun, ha. Wells, but one thing's for sure, I got to.. change my blog's layout! Most blog's are looking cool and also, reflecting their personality too! Haha.

Anyways, that aside, was doing duty in camp and was reminded about some songs that accompanied in camp during my BMT days. Those were powerful times, ha. Really experienced God in some incredible ways there, ha.

Anyways, one of the songs that really saw me through BMT was CHC's God of my Forever. It was really a powerful song as when I first heard it, it took me back down memory lane. All the battles fought in my walk with God, all the up times, all the down times. Times with victories with God on the mountaintops and times with defeat and re-moulding in the valleys.

Thinking of it, I'm glad I went through every moment of it. And even at points when I felt like going, I didn't! God's ways are always higher than ours! So just press on! I can't wait to experience the rest of the journey that God has in stored, the mountains and the valleys.

Just felt like saying that, remember, you're not alone. God's with you!

No comments: