Sunday, July 27, 2008

He thinks of you

Haha, I've not blogged in ages, but since I have the time, decided to do some blogging for a bit.

Came out super late yesterday, so was just rushing back home to unpack my things, and also to get some things before rushing down to church, ha. Though I reached on the dot, I was really ministered, ha.

During the worship, as we were singing 'Sing about You' God spoke to me, saying that He remembered me, ha. As I've been in camp for the past 5 and a 1/2 days it was really encouraging, also the lyrics of the song just clicked with the situation I was back in camp, ha. It was just a great session.

Anyways, in about 2 months, the course will end, and I'll finally be able to go back to shift work, ha. Wells, it's not that great, but wells, it allows me to be in church more often, so... yeah! Haha.

See you all soon

No comments: