Saturday, July 12, 2008

At last a post in....

Haha, it's been a very long time since I last blogged, but wells... it's for obvious reasons, ha. Wells, if you didn't know, I got re-coursed and yes, I am back to a stay-in personnel all the way till september, ha. So I won't be seeing you guys much on a weekday as much anymore.... which is really saddening, ha

Anyways, got home at 9pm, after showering, was just watching videos all the way, ha. Was watching some anime, and after that a documentary on Krav Maga. Woah... it's some interesting but yet scary stuff, ha. Wells, if you want to know more, please type Krav Maga at Youtube and you will be able to find it, ha.

That aside, was reminded about some stuff while praying in camp, ha. Was praying for church and some of the guys, when God reminded me that whatever Satan meant for evil, God will always turn it around for good. So though things seem dark at the moment, joy will come in the morning! So yeah, hang on people.

I can't wait for tomorrow, service's going to be good, but... need to go to the army market to buy stuff... crap

Wells, that's all for tonight, goodnight and goodbye. I look forward to catch up with you all soon!

No comments: