Sunday, July 6, 2008

Self-worth

Haha, thought of doing a little post since there's quite a lot of time in hand, haha.

Pastor How spoke something that was very personal for me, ha. He said that we don't need to prove ourselves. Meaning, that we don't need to prove who we are, just know that you and me, we are sons and daughters of God.

And no matter how bad or how well we do, that fact never does change. What you can do, have done or are doing, will never change the fact that Christ died for you. He died for you when you were clueless about life, when you weren't even born yet, Christ had already died for you. Tell me, how great is that love? A love that is unconditional for you and me.

The church is really going on to 2.0, especially with all the processes and also the charts coming up. But at the end of the day, we must never forget that we are God's children first, before any possible thing that we can ever do for Him. The greatest price and love has already been given, and that was on the cross, 2,000 years ago.

I remember during one of the services, God asked me, will you still be around if you are just a member of church? Meaning that I'm no longer serving in Church, but just attending it. I said yes, and I felt that something in my heart changed. That titles are not important, because they are given, but substance is something that lasts till eternity. So think about it, which is more important?

Also during today's worship God just reminded me about this and I was really blessed and ministered by God. Though some of us were dying because we were catching Munich at Ivan's place till about 6am? Worse still, we've not completed the movie yet! We decided to sleep, cause there was going to be service in a few hours time, haha.

Today was really a good day, ha. But thinking about that? Isn't everyday a good day, just having God with you is more than enough already!

Everyday's a good day, when I'm walking with You, walking with You

So that's it for tonight, goodnight and good bye

No comments: