Sunday, July 20, 2008

All I need is......

Haha, decided that I should do a little update before I go to bed.

Wells, I just booked out on Saturday, so thus I can't blog as often I used to. But just wanted to say that things are doing good, ha. Even though I'm still adapting to camp life, I'm just trusting God to make the way.

But through camp, God's been there. Songs have just been bursting in my heart, ha. And those songs are really encouraging for myself and gives me strength to last in camp.

Though I missed a super powerful meeting on friday... But it was due to camp, so it was kinda hard to get out of it. Wells, it's a timing of where you need to do what you need to do and not worry about anything else, ha.

Anyways, today's AE was good, ha. There were many parents and I got to spoke to Yakuza's mother and played with his younger brother, ha. Also got to talk to Nadine's Mom for a bit, wells, Samantha and I kinda convinced Nadine's mom to get her a mac saying how much better it was then windows, so our power kinda gave a push for it. So Nadine's going to get her mac soon!

Oh yeah, I mentioned about camp, wells, that aside, but things have been different. I mean there's an internal change, ha. I feel more joy again, it's an internal joy. A joy that just cannot be explained, ha. Maybe because my heart's not as bobbed down as it was before, ha. I just want to serve God and be in the house of God, that's all I want now, ha.

Lastly, been also dreaming about people recently, ha. It's quite funny, cause it doesn't only happen when I sleep, but even when I nap in camp, ha. My heart just longs to be in Your House. So open the doors, open the gates God!

You are all I need.....

No comments: