Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thought Life

Haha, today was mainly a day at home, but yesterday was a good night. Was at Ivan's place and we went running and did some exercise, which was cool, haha. We were the few jokers who were exercising like... at 2am!? Ha!

Wells, that aside, things have been good. Weekend with Pastor Kong was basically.... mind-blowing, what Pastor Kong shared really changed my mindset and increased my faith. Wells, I've got less than a year left and honestly, I don't really have faith that I'll be able to get an 8 - 5 and be back serving God any time soon. But now, I'm stepping out in faith again, having thoughts and proclaiming that 8 - 5 will be possible!

I realise that our thoughts are really important, that we must always be aware what's the most dominant thing on our mind, because God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above that thought! So what is in your mind? Get it sorted, and I believe you'll see God move in your life like never before! Guess that's why God and Pastors always speak about the renewing of our minds and also having control over in our thought life!

Wells, just wanted to blog it out, actually wrote it down in my journal a long time ago, haha. Wells, thought it'd be good to blog it out too.

Anyways, it's going to be exciting weeks ahead! Let's grow and bring the church to 1,400! And keep growing!

No comments: