Friday, November 7, 2008

Excitement till the year ends

Haha, life's been good. Wells, as usual, it's only the 'work' part which is kinda crappy. Just feel joy recently, wells it's quite hard to explain, but I guess it's just the joy of God.

Been really thinking alot the past few days, even back at 'work'. Wells, the church is really at a season for growth so been really thinking about it on an individual level. Think there's like so much more to grow in, and the year's already ending. Wells, got to go for a final push before the year ends!

I'm still praying for the door to be open, ha. Though I've only less than a year left, still the desire to be back is burning even greater! I miss the days of playing the drums with the team, the days of just being around with church, messing around with people, getting to know newer people in church, being around Pastors and the leaders. So so many things!

Wells, till then, guess it's all about prayer and growth till the door opens, I want to ready when I'm back, so it's back to basics and work? haha. Wells, been really practising my craft and it's really fun just messing around and practicing on the drums, haha.

Yesterday's soccer was fun, wells if you know, I don't really play soccer, but it was really fun, it was a light-hearted session, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I look forward to more soccer games, haha!

I can't wait for the upcoming services, it's going to be a blast! Service with Nick Vujiic was super powerful, like Joanne blogged, he's a man with a big spirit, a person who really knows God intimately and is secured in God. I need to be more like him, how many of you know that though we seem physically able, we sometimes really aren't? It's because it's not about what we have or look on the outside, but what's on our insides that really counts!

It's going to be an exciting Nov and Dec, with the coming growth and the people. 1,400 will happen. Let's carry the burden with Pastors and the leaders!

No comments: