Saturday, September 6, 2008

Growth!

Haha, been awhile since I last updated my blog, so here it goes... haha

It's been a tiring week at 'work' ha, cause been doing alot of admin work after having been nominated and chosen as the IC. Wells.. I'm just waiting for a change! But it's been quite relaxed as there's been having alot of free time as the course ends like... next week? Ha, so I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen after this course, ha.

Anyways, I'm in church now, getting the chance to stay overnight, which I have not done in ages, and I'm actually really happy to have had the chance to do so in a very very long time. To be able to serve my Pastors is such a great privilege!

Many things have been in my mind recently, about what's the current season for myself, and it's really just about growth. Wells, like Pastors shared with us before, we as Christians need to be progressive people. We need to be people who are constantly growing and moving on in God and in life. So yep, grow man grow!

It's already September, and in like 3 months, it's going to be December and the year ends, exciting year it has been. And it's just the beginning! I can't wait to see how much more God will be taking us. So to you readers out there, to the many years ahead!

No comments: