Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Post It......

Haha, it's been ages since I last blogged and having the chance to finally be back in civilization it's a good time to do some updates.

Wells.. eventually I'm back to doing shift work, meaning that I'll be back in camp tomorrow, crap. But just endure... 1 more year to go and also with the new schedule, hopefully I'll be able to serve God again soon. I can't wait to be back!

Missed out alot last week. Wasn't around to see Ivan, who finally booked out after confinement! I'm looking forward to hanging out with him soon, haha. I guess it's really an HOGC army guy's thing, whenever we book out we head down to church. To enter into the presence of God and God's people. Being around pastors, the leaders and the close friends that you have, just really soothes your soul, haha.

Like Ivan said, we miss all of you! Even in camp, we always think of you. That's why sometimes you get smses from us, and of course the smses that we receive from you guys mean alot too!

And yeah.. fellowship, haha. Been lacking that the past week, though I got to have it yesterday while hanging out the drummers, haha. Just talked and did nonsense, it was a therapeutic session for all of us, haha.

So yep, that's about it for this entry, I'm quite scared about friday. Going to have a grand finale to end our training before we turn ready.... Got to do well or at least pass, my weekend can't be burnt again!

No comments: