Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY

CNY's kinda ended and wells, this year, it's really quieter than the usual.

Wells, we did have our share of fun, movies, gaming and for some of us, Kbox. It was good as it was a period of them where everyone grew closer and also, more than that, it was a time where we got to know more people too, haha.

Oh yeah, and some of us ended our CNY with the grand finale of walking around orchard, to selegie and to esplanade, haha.

It's also back to work and school for all of us, haha. And I'm pretty sure many of us are still stuck in the holiday mood, for myself, I sure am, ha. But it's time to get our engines running and start working, ha.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the this weekend's combined service. It's going to be a blast. And after that we've got paintball on Sunday, it's going to be fun, but I'm sure it's going to be tiring, ending with hoarse throats due to shouting and all, haha.

So till another time, "Team, move out!"

No comments: